Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home sweet home

We just arrived home from vacation at 1:00 AM eastern time- our bodies were still on California time so it wasn't quite as brutal, and the kids seem to be adjusting well.  Evan was SUCH a trooper with all the traveling in the car as well as on the plane(s)- perfect little angel!!  People at home thought we were nuts for traveling so far with three young children, and honestly I felt a little crazy myself for trying to pull it off- but all went without a hitch!!  The time with family was priceless- relatives we hadn't seen for 2-5 years.  I will be blogging on our family blog with all the details once I have a chance to upload all the pics- I will post the link when it's ready.  You can't miss the story of how we went to Disneyland for $1!!  Seriously!!  I was so relieved we didn't have to spend much money at all throughout our 10 days in Texas and California- between awesome luck at Disney to the most generous and spoiling relatives.  None of us wanted to come home! :)

This evening is our first homestudy interview with our social worker!  Fingers crossed it all goes well and she will forgive the messy house for us only being home from vacation for a total of 18 hours! ;) She has been warned... :)  Evan is up from his nap so I have to run- will be working on my vacation post on our family blog as well as getting our first fundraiser started this week!! :))

***UPDATE*** The first installment of our Summer Vacation has been posted HERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews