Wednesday, November 23, 2011

And if the photos weren't cute enough...

Here's a little video!! :) From Day 2- I apologize for the poor lighting since as I said before- the room is very dark, and the roped lights come and go, blinking at times.  Please bear with it! :)


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I think you need to include a "tissue alert" as well! How so very precious... she is adorable! I am surprised at how comfortable she is. I love the moment when she and Mike touched foreheads and looked at each other. I also thought it was cute when Mike moved, she turned so she could face him, still. She is so animated and pleasant! She may not have understood your words, but your tone, expressions and body language spoke volumes to her. What a blessing you are to each other! I can't wait until she's home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews