With all the news flying around about rumors in the adoption world, I wanted to share this wonderful website I just learned about myself- from the US Department of State themselves regarding adoption alerts:
http://adoption.state.gov/country_information/alerts_notices.php
Concerned about adoptions in a particular country? Under Adoption Alerts simply select that country in the "Refine by Country" bar. While the news media is in a frenzy regarding adoptions in Lina's country, we are assured by staff within the country that there isn't any truth behind it and it is a region to region decision. There have been threats every year for the past several years but nothing has ever come of it. There have been a few issues here and there within a specific region and they have been resolved in a relatively quick manner. And after doing a search on the Department of State's website, I was reassured that there have yet to be any concerns posted. We greatly appreciate any continued prayers as we head to court very soon! :)
http://adoption.state.gov/country_information/alerts_notices.php
Concerned about adoptions in a particular country? Under Adoption Alerts simply select that country in the "Refine by Country" bar. While the news media is in a frenzy regarding adoptions in Lina's country, we are assured by staff within the country that there isn't any truth behind it and it is a region to region decision. There have been threats every year for the past several years but nothing has ever come of it. There have been a few issues here and there within a specific region and they have been resolved in a relatively quick manner. And after doing a search on the Department of State's website, I was reassured that there have yet to be any concerns posted. We greatly appreciate any continued prayers as we head to court very soon! :)
Nice background, I love it! Very Springy. :)
ReplyDelete