Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*New to us* Photos of Lina!!

Oh. My. Gosh.  Words cannot express how excited I was to receive these photos in my FB messages!!  I can't speak much about the source yet, but trust me, after we get Lina home I will be singing their praises!!!  These came from a volunteer who worked in her orphanage at the end of this past summer.  Can we say PRECIOUS???




Melt. My. Heart. <3  Can't wait to bring you home, babygirl!!  



9 comments:

  1. So cute! Those don't look very recent to me. When were they taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The volunteer just said end of summer, so it's been about 7 months I'd guess. I know she seemed to have grown a ton just in the 4 months we were away.

      Delete
  2. I saw your link on the blog hop....oh my word....beautiful. Congrats on your new daughter and can't wait to see her home you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her smile, pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the blog hop! :) I LOOOOVE that last picture of Lina! Oh my word, how cute is she!! She looks so much older now!! I can't believe she'll be home with you SOON!! Ahhh, so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews