Monday, April 2, 2012

More thank you's!

I just noticed our FSP took a pretty substantial jump today- thank you to whoever donated!! <3 Donations are accepted until we bring Lina home, so if you've been meaning to contribute to her fund you don't have too much longer. ;)

I will be getting a complete list of all the donors after we get her home, so if I have your mailing address (we are only given a list of names and amounts) you will get a note and photo from us- hopefully in a timely manner. :)  Your generosity means SO very much to us, no matter how big or small the donation.  You gave and there was much thought, love, and support behind it.  We are forever grateful for ALL the support given to us during this whole process whether it be financially or through thoughts and prayers.


I was SO thrilled to find a huge piece of Lina's past just the other day- locating the baby house where she lived her first years of life.  I was even lucky enough to get the director's e-mail address and hope to make contact to not only let her know that Lina has a family, but also hoping she may have more photos or info to share about Lina.  I have heard amazingly WONDERFUL things about this dear director and am so thankful that Lina had a good start to life... for an orphan.  Of course a mommy and daddy would be best, but she was in a loving and caring environment which isn't always the case.  I will most likely wait to contact the director until after we get Lina home, so I will hopefully have more to share then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews