And we are ready to head out the door, baby!! We're coming to getcha, Lina!!! :))
I want to send a huge THANK YOU out to my dear friend, Patti... you know, the one who made a post on Facebook a year ago this very month pleading for the whereabouts of Lina's mama? That post is what lead me to inquire about adopting Lina, and today Patti shared our story on her blog once again. Love you, Patti!! xoxoxo I promise to give Lina a hug and a kiss just from you. :)
I want to send a huge THANK YOU out to my dear friend, Patti... you know, the one who made a post on Facebook a year ago this very month pleading for the whereabouts of Lina's mama? That post is what lead me to inquire about adopting Lina, and today Patti shared our story on her blog once again. Love you, Patti!! xoxoxo I promise to give Lina a hug and a kiss just from you. :)
Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and safe travels friend! I cannot wait to see that sweet baby home with you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteKim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com