First update- the Warner family:
There is a glimmer of hope that they could *possibly* all come home as early as Tuesday. PLEASE keep praying for them!! You can read their latest update HERE. Just reading about Joshua's adjustments and how he was treated during diaper changes at the orphanage just broke my heart. It's one thing to be living in an impoverished area/orphanage, but when people have no concern whatsoever... ugh. I will bite my tongue. SO glad he is now in his parents' loving care, that's all I will say.
And some updates on us:
We have a phone conference scheduled for this Wednesday with the adoption agency- I believe dossier documents will be our main discussion. We should be starting our home study very soon- I'm guessing soon after we return from vacation since we leave next Saturday. We have submitted all documents for our application addendum aside from one letter from Mike's physician which we are still waiting to receive. Hopefully that won't slow down our home study from beginning.
Other exciting news- our first fundraiser is coming!! This will be starting soon after we return from vacation as well- we will be having a Tastefully Simple fundraiser! My sweet friend, Noel, is most graciously donating her entire 30% commission to our adoption fund!! Love you, Noel!! If you are not familiar with Tastefully Simple- their products are DIVINE. They are super easy- I am one who hates to cook, and most of these require adding just water if not just one or two other ingredients. Seriously. Easy. Seriously. Delicious. If you are more of a cook than I am, each product also comes with a recipe card which may inspire you to try other great things with the product. When our fundraiser is live, I will post a link to our online party and you will order from that link, entering my name as the hostess. So feel free to browse their products, but please wait for our link before placing your order! :)
I'm now on Twitter!! Just joined yesterday- feel free to *follow* me or tweet any of my posts by using the buttons at the top right of my blog. Thanks! :)
There is a glimmer of hope that they could *possibly* all come home as early as Tuesday. PLEASE keep praying for them!! You can read their latest update HERE. Just reading about Joshua's adjustments and how he was treated during diaper changes at the orphanage just broke my heart. It's one thing to be living in an impoverished area/orphanage, but when people have no concern whatsoever... ugh. I will bite my tongue. SO glad he is now in his parents' loving care, that's all I will say.
And some updates on us:
We have a phone conference scheduled for this Wednesday with the adoption agency- I believe dossier documents will be our main discussion. We should be starting our home study very soon- I'm guessing soon after we return from vacation since we leave next Saturday. We have submitted all documents for our application addendum aside from one letter from Mike's physician which we are still waiting to receive. Hopefully that won't slow down our home study from beginning.
Other exciting news- our first fundraiser is coming!! This will be starting soon after we return from vacation as well- we will be having a Tastefully Simple fundraiser! My sweet friend, Noel, is most graciously donating her entire 30% commission to our adoption fund!! Love you, Noel!! If you are not familiar with Tastefully Simple- their products are DIVINE. They are super easy- I am one who hates to cook, and most of these require adding just water if not just one or two other ingredients. Seriously. Easy. Seriously. Delicious. If you are more of a cook than I am, each product also comes with a recipe card which may inspire you to try other great things with the product. When our fundraiser is live, I will post a link to our online party and you will order from that link, entering my name as the hostess. So feel free to browse their products, but please wait for our link before placing your order! :)
I'm now on Twitter!! Just joined yesterday- feel free to *follow* me or tweet any of my posts by using the buttons at the top right of my blog. Thanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!