Well, our Birthday Bash has been live for less than 48 hours and we have $375 raised so far- YAY!! Thank you to all who have not only donated but also to all those who have shared!! <3 Keep spreading the word so we can not only pay for that iPad ;) but raise money for P!
Excellent news on our Tastefully Simple fundraiser- we are up to $1,122.47 in total sales!! So with that total, P will get $337 in her grant. :D Thank you so much to all who have ordered! There is still time- the fundraiser will be open until September 16th, and during these last days you can order from both the Fall/Winter catalog as well as the Spring/Summer catalog online!! Just click the Tastefully Simple photo to the right for all the ordering info. Think holiday parties and gifts! ;)
~Adoption updates~
I mailed off the remaining documents for our homestudy (minus one to be submitted by a family member) and am about to finish the online adoption courses required- as soon as I finish writing this post! :) I also mailed in another payment along with our pre-file dossier documents. The only item missing from the pre-file documents is our photo set- photos of rooms of the house, exterior of the house, and family photos. We've been having some major computer problems- our desktop computer totally blew up a couple days ago, not booting up at ALL, and Mike worked diligently each night getting it to work again. A new hard drive later and we're all good to go now. Whew! We also moved the computer up to the first floor and still need to get the printer up here- my goal is to get that up here and hooked up this weekend so I can get those photos printed and off in the mail. Then we will wait to hear our next steps from our agency! :)
Things are moving right along.... thank you all again so much for all your prayers and support!! <3
Lina is HOME! We brought Lina home from a Russian mental institution in April 2012. Join us as we continue to help the little ones left behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok, so I had this post all typed up in advance, but I need to add something here before we get started.... I need to extend a huge THANK Y...
-
Especially for all those who have been holding a special place in their hearts for Lina, long before we found her, I thought I would give y...
-
I think I am finally starting to feel a little more "normal"- jet lag really hit hard yesterday and I'm still not quite back ...
-
I can't believe tomorrow marks two weeks since we brought our sweet Lina home!! In a way it feels like just yesterday, but then again ...
-
The train ride was... interesting.... ;) Same tiny compartment with an extra little person. First we grabbed a bite to eat on the dining c...
-
Sorry for the delay- we have been busy bees here!! Our Gotcha Trip went without a hitch- from an empty airport upon arrival at Dulles (as o...
-
To those who are new to my blog- Hello, and Welcome!!! :)) We are SO happy you stopped by. Please pull up a chair- grab a party hat and so...
-
Please take a few minutes to sign this petition asking that the White House get involved in helping to overturn the Russian law banning ...
-
Well... for Mommy anyway. ;) I will be winding down posts on this blog regarding Lina and will be sharing her progress on our family blog ...
-
Our train arrived in Lina's region around 7:30 AM... we get checked in at our hotel at 8:10 and are told to meet our facilitator and ...
Awesome, I will check out Tastefully Simple tonight. I just posted your giveaway on my blog, shared on FB, and donated this a.m. Prayers and hugs to you all.
ReplyDelete