Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow. Just WOW!

I am struggling to find words here.... a few that come to mind are awed.... grateful... blessed.  We've had a few large donations to our Birthday Bash as you can tell- currently standing at $2,535!!!  Keep spreading the word so we can continue to add prizes!  Now that we hit the $2,000 mark, as promised I am adding a cover for the iPad2- check out the Birthday Bash post for details!  If we hit $4,000 I will add more. :)

Another addition to the Giveaway- due to the HUGE success of our Tastefully Simple fundraiser, I am upgrading the gift basket we are giving away to the largest Tastefully Simple offers- the Share the Love gift basket valued at $124.95.  You all certainly have been sharing the love with our family and P so we are sharing right back. :)  You can also find the details of this new gift basket on the Giveaway post.  Current totals for the Tastefully Simple fundraiser = 1,326.09 total sales with the amount of $397.83 going to P!! :D Amazing!!! The Tastefully Simple fundraiser is still going on- ending this Friday, the 16th.  While ordering online you are able to purchase items from the Spring/Summer as well as the Fall/Winter catalog. :)

I mailed off our photo sets to the adoption agency today- that was our last item for our pre-file dossier.  Our family members working on the last document we need for our homestudy to be complete were getting that done last weekend, so that should hopefully be in the mail soon if not already. Getting closer and closer!!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews