Just received our USCIS approval from the Department of Homeland Security- we now have official permission from the US government to bring a child into the country through adoption!! :)) YAY!! One big step closer to bringing you home, precious girl!!
Lina's room is coming together nicely also- Mike painted it last week, we moved lots of pretty furniture inside, and now it just needs some organization! :) We need to anchor the armoire and dresser to the wall before I start putting things away, and I also need to find a cute curtain for the window as well as some toddler bedding to match her pretty purple room. So exciting! :) I will post pics when it's all put together. :)
Please don't forget our Scentsy fundraiser going on right NOW- 25% of all purchases go right to Lina's grant! Please check it out and consider doing some of your holiday shopping to help our little girl. We've already had our first order come in- Thank you thank you!! :))
Lina's room is coming together nicely also- Mike painted it last week, we moved lots of pretty furniture inside, and now it just needs some organization! :) We need to anchor the armoire and dresser to the wall before I start putting things away, and I also need to find a cute curtain for the window as well as some toddler bedding to match her pretty purple room. So exciting! :) I will post pics when it's all put together. :)
Please don't forget our Scentsy fundraiser going on right NOW- 25% of all purchases go right to Lina's grant! Please check it out and consider doing some of your holiday shopping to help our little girl. We've already had our first order come in- Thank you thank you!! :))

What's the next step? A court date?
ReplyDeleteYes :) We are still collecting some court documents- our USCIS approval was one of those documents. Just a couple more and we send them in to the agency- there is also paperwork being processed in country, and yes, we will be waiting for a court date. Praying for sometime in January or February. :)
ReplyDelete