In talking with other adoptive mamas who have become real pros at the fundraisers- I'm opting to do an online auction instead of a Giveaway. I am hoping to get 50 donations to auction off and raise money to purchase items in country for the baby house. Our same mama adopting from Pskov who graciously brought our donations to Marina on her first trip agreed to do the same when she returns for court in a few months. She will carry the cash with her and purchase diapers and other baby items in Pskov and meet up with Marina again to hand them over.
So far I have about 21 items- and they are FABULOUS!! We're not even halfway to our goal yet though, so if you have anything you would be willing to donate- whether it be an outfit your child outgrew before they really got to wear it, or any household items/decorations/craft items in new or like new condition- I'd be forever grateful!! Baked/jarred items work also- anything you'd be willing to ship! Please send a photo along with a description if needed to me at kaylinsmommy@gmail.com. If you have a website to include I would be happy to put that in the listing to promote your business. Thanks so much!! Spasibo!!
So far I have about 21 items- and they are FABULOUS!! We're not even halfway to our goal yet though, so if you have anything you would be willing to donate- whether it be an outfit your child outgrew before they really got to wear it, or any household items/decorations/craft items in new or like new condition- I'd be forever grateful!! Baked/jarred items work also- anything you'd be willing to ship! Please send a photo along with a description if needed to me at kaylinsmommy@gmail.com. If you have a website to include I would be happy to put that in the listing to promote your business. Thanks so much!! Spasibo!!
Hi Amy! I just wanted to say "thank you" for speaking to our local group last evening, I enjoyed hearing your story. Have a FUN day with your beautiful family! Anna (Jacob's mommy)
ReplyDelete