Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Homestudy complete!!

I just received word that the final document for our homestudy has been received and all corrections have been made. Yippieeeeee!!!  Waiting to hear back for our next steps- I believe we should be ready to send off our pre-file dossier (bare minimum documents submitted to P's country to request a travel date to meet her!).  We will also be filing our I-600A forms soon- through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.  Once this application is submitted we will be waiting for an appointment to get more fingerprints done.  We also have another round of fingerprinting for the state of Maryland- I've asked when we are supposed to have those done.

Our Birthday Bash Giveaway is still making slow progress- thank  you all for continuing to share!!

Also, check out our family blog with photos from our Buddy Walk last weekend!  It was a soggy rainy mess, but we sure made the best of it! :)

P, we are inching closer and closer to meeting you- can't wait to hold you in my arms!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! 1 step closer. Mom,Mom can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Things seem to be moving right along. YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews