Thank you to everyone who ordered from our Vintage Honey Shop fundraiser!! With your purchases along with a donation from the shop themselves, we have $160 added to Lina's adoption grant!! Thank you, Jenna and Melissa, for your generosity!! I just placed an order myself for some teacher gifts- can't wait to get them! :)
On to our next fundraiser- my super sweet friend Christie recently became a Scentsy consultant, strictly for the purpose of helping adoptive families. How awesome is she?? Christie just recently brought home her precious little peanut, Jadon, from Eastern Europe, and now she is on a mission to help other families bring home their cherubs also. So now she is helping our Lina!! Thank you, Christie!! <3
What in the world is Scentsy, anyway?
I am pretty new to Scentsy myself, but I can't wait to get a warmer and learn about all the fabulous scents for myself! I love the whole concept of it since I haven't burned candles in years due to the little ones in the house as well as our cat. There's just too much hazard in keeping a candle lit around here. But I love the aroma!
Scentsy warmers plug into the wall and have a low watt bulb that heats the scented wax safely- no flames! They also have ADORABLE Scentsy Buddies- soft and cuddly stuffed animals that you pop a scent pak in the back so the animal smells soooo good! We brought Lenny the Lamb to Lina and you can tell from the blurry pics that she loved him lots. :)
I had gotten the Newborn Nursery scent pak that smells like baby powder to put inside Lenny. Smelled so good!
Think holiday shopping- the Scentsy Buddies would make a wonderful baby present, and the warmers would make a fabulous present for any couple, especially those who have pets or young children at home. Order before December 9th to be sure you receive your order by Christmas without having to pay for expedited shipping. ;) Love these adorable holiday warmers!!
Please consider doing some of your holiday or other gift shopping through our fundraiser to help bring Lina home. <3 Thank you so much!
On to our next fundraiser- my super sweet friend Christie recently became a Scentsy consultant, strictly for the purpose of helping adoptive families. How awesome is she?? Christie just recently brought home her precious little peanut, Jadon, from Eastern Europe, and now she is on a mission to help other families bring home their cherubs also. So now she is helping our Lina!! Thank you, Christie!! <3
What in the world is Scentsy, anyway?
I am pretty new to Scentsy myself, but I can't wait to get a warmer and learn about all the fabulous scents for myself! I love the whole concept of it since I haven't burned candles in years due to the little ones in the house as well as our cat. There's just too much hazard in keeping a candle lit around here. But I love the aroma!
Scentsy warmers plug into the wall and have a low watt bulb that heats the scented wax safely- no flames! They also have ADORABLE Scentsy Buddies- soft and cuddly stuffed animals that you pop a scent pak in the back so the animal smells soooo good! We brought Lenny the Lamb to Lina and you can tell from the blurry pics that she loved him lots. :)
I had gotten the Newborn Nursery scent pak that smells like baby powder to put inside Lenny. Smelled so good!
Think holiday shopping- the Scentsy Buddies would make a wonderful baby present, and the warmers would make a fabulous present for any couple, especially those who have pets or young children at home. Order before December 9th to be sure you receive your order by Christmas without having to pay for expedited shipping. ;) Love these adorable holiday warmers!!
There are many more!
Lots of other fun products like Scentsy fragrance foam- antibacterial hand foam to sanitize your hands when there isn't water nearby for handwashing. Also other cute travel items too! Heck, there's even a Men's line of scents!!


:)
ReplyDelete