Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 for 21, Day 27: Any CPA's in the house?

Checking to see if any of P's faithful readers happen to be a CPA- we need assistance with a document to be submitted to her country for court.  It is a very simple document but needs the signature of a CPA.  Please let me know if there is anyone out there- we need this done ASAP!  Please e-mail me at kaylinsmommy@gmail.com  Thanks so much!! :))

I just had a brief phone conference with the adoption agency going over all the documents we need to complete our dossier and to bring to court for our second trip.  The next paper race has begun!!  Not quite as overwhelming as I thought it would be- we can do this!! :)  We will have another phone conference with them next week to go over all our travel plans/arrangements/itinerary etc. Exciting times!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are moving towards that precious little girl! I have not been down the adoption road but it sounds like the paperwork is overwhelming, to say the least. However, I bet once you bring Miss Sweet "P" home you'll never think of it again :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews