Friday, October 7, 2011

31 for 21, Day 7, and a LAST CALL!!

Today's 31 for 21 post can be found on our family blog HERE with the topic "One thing I LOVE about Down syndrome." :)  Yes, I limited myself to just one or I could go on for a while I'm sure! ;)

Also, our Birthday Bash Giveaway ends TONIGHT!!!!  Hurry Hurry Hurry and enter before it's too late!!  Several awesome prizes up for grabs, and a tax-deductible donation towards saving the life of a child- doesn't get much better than that! :)  Please consider helping us bring our little girl home, and please share share share our blog with others on Facebook, Twitter, whatever!!  I've had friends write the most beautiful e-mails and blog posts- I am and will be forever grateful.  Just reading the words from the hearts of friends touches me beyond what I can express.  Thank you thank you THANK. YOU.  The winners will be announced hopefully Monday- after I add all the entries into my spreadsheet (which is mostly done to date) and confirm donations through Reece's Rainbow.  Best of luck to all of you!!

Glitter Graphics

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Amy! I've shared numerous times on FB and posted it on my blog. I know at least one of my friends has donated, and I hope more.

    What time is the cut-off?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! Love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews