Yayyyyyyyy the fun part!!! I entered all names into a spreadsheet... an enormous spreadsheet, for there were 1,847 entries when all was said and done!! I entered names in the order in which the donations were made, and then added entries from comments left for sharing the giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, or blogging at the end. I also included a couple names who donated through the Paypal button directly to our FSP instead of through the ChipIn just in case they meant to enter the giveaway also (all winning numbers did happen to enter through the ChipIn). I used the website http://www.random.org/ entering 1 as the minimum number and 1847 as the max. Our winners are:
iPad2: #726 Joyce G
Tastefully Simple Gift Basket: #68 Ruth E
Yellow and Gray Damask Necklace: #1267 Wendy B
Ombre Purple Scarf: #1493 Ronald C
Infinity Scarf: #1227 Donna M
Congratulations to all the winners!! And a HUGE thank you to EVERYONE who contributed- thank you's will be sent out this week. <3 You truly have made a difference in the life of an orphan. Make sure you save your confirmation e-mail from Reece's Rainbow for tax purposes.
I will send an e-mail out to the winners requesting mailing addresses for your prizes. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.
With the two additional donations to our FSP during our Giveaway, the total amount raised was $3,980!! God is good.
We are still waiting to hear from P's country with travel dates for our first trip- crossing our fingers for the end of October, but prepared to receive a date in November. This waiting game is tough! We love you, babygirl, and can't wait to meet you and wrap our arms around you!
Lina is HOME! We brought Lina home from a Russian mental institution in April 2012. Join us as we continue to help the little ones left behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ok, so I had this post all typed up in advance, but I need to add something here before we get started.... I need to extend a huge THANK Y...
-
Especially for all those who have been holding a special place in their hearts for Lina, long before we found her, I thought I would give y...
-
I think I am finally starting to feel a little more "normal"- jet lag really hit hard yesterday and I'm still not quite back ...
-
I can't believe tomorrow marks two weeks since we brought our sweet Lina home!! In a way it feels like just yesterday, but then again ...
-
The train ride was... interesting.... ;) Same tiny compartment with an extra little person. First we grabbed a bite to eat on the dining c...
-
Sorry for the delay- we have been busy bees here!! Our Gotcha Trip went without a hitch- from an empty airport upon arrival at Dulles (as o...
-
To those who are new to my blog- Hello, and Welcome!!! :)) We are SO happy you stopped by. Please pull up a chair- grab a party hat and so...
-
Please take a few minutes to sign this petition asking that the White House get involved in helping to overturn the Russian law banning ...
-
Well... for Mommy anyway. ;) I will be winding down posts on this blog regarding Lina and will be sharing her progress on our family blog ...
-
Our train arrived in Lina's region around 7:30 AM... we get checked in at our hotel at 8:10 and are told to meet our facilitator and ...
AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete